Friday 8 December 2017

Movie Review - Beverly Hills Christmas

Beverly Hills Christmas

2015




The Cast




If it wasn't for Dean Cain and some of the supporting cast this would have been a really dire movie.  As it stands, it's badly written (though the premise is sound and should have made a better story), even worsely directed, and poorly acted.

The movie is lacking in wit, humour, melancholy, and Christmas atmosphere.  In fact, this should only be shown as a "How NOT to make a Christmas Film".

Though I suffered through the really bad acting at the beginning of the movie, it did appear that Donna and Ravin Spangler started to get into their characters at the halfway stage... or I could've just adapted to their horrendous acting.

I wouldn't advise anybody to watch this film at any time as there are so many better Christmas Films around, which I would recommend over this one.

I give this a boring and icy 4 out of 10.

The Trailer





No comments:

Post a Comment